Is tranny porn watching cheating?

First of all, my husband lied to me from the beginning about his tastes for tranny/shemale porn, and yes that might not be pc, but I really don't give a damn. So he lied from the beginning, and throughout the relationship. When I found out all this I just about had a nervous breakdown. I felt that all we had was a lie. I had never kept anything from him, I was always honest. So I remained with him bcuz somehow my naivetay believed it was just "curiosity," as he told me. Well, it wasn't, I found tons, like several hundres ts porn pics and videos on his pc. Also he had been exchanging IM's and pics with these people. I say that because they weren't wanting to become post op, they enjoyed being pre-op, and being "escorts." Just NASTY! He was also using this media for masturbation. So, in his mind he says that all this stuff he was doing was not cheating. I saw that it was cheating bcuz he was went to another source for his sexual outlet. As his wife, it should have been me. Who is right?

BTW, I even offered to watch with him, and to listen to his fantasies, but he never opened up, no pun intended. So I considered it an addiction, not just curiosity.

I forgot to add that I am no longer with my husband. All this stuff that happened caused negativity beyond repair. We had seperated and tried reconciling, I got pregnant, he decided to leave me, and serve me with divorce papers. So I am judging that by his character as a husband, I shouldn't have expected him to be a father.

Any relationship where a partner keeps important secrets from another is going to have serious difficulty and risk irreparable damage. Communication is vital to any successful relationship, and your husband should have been open to you from the beginning, even if it meant the loss of the relationship. Had he been open and honest, you seem to have been willing to come to some kind of arrangement to work for both of you. However, by keeping secrets and understating its seriousness it only built distrust and resentment. It would have been better for him to be truthful from the beginning and risk the loss of your relationship than to hide and misrepresent himself and ultimately wreak havoc in your marriage. So the cheating did not come from the porn per se; it came from the attempt to hide and lie to you. I speak from experience; it was a very difficult thing for me to come out as bisexual to my girlfriend, but we have now been married for almost a decade. Had I lied to her and she found out later on, I'm sure our relationship would be over.

2

Source(s): Girl Alone Live Webcam : http://CamGz.com/?LVRy

I think he might be gay/bi or maybe it's a fetish that he has. I had seen many post on here where men said that they are straight by likes to watch those kinds of porns. Why are you still with him? He is a cheater and it's not fair at all that he is doing this to you. Perhaps a divorce? He is a bad man to do this to his wife. You shouldn't be with someone that always cheats on you. You don't want to live forever with someone like that do you? Because in marriage you'll be with them for forever. It will hurt all the time for forever. Good luck!!:)

Well it's not really cheating but I think he needs to put a complete stop to it if he wants some he should be coming to you not the books or T.V. you are completly right so if he wants you still tell him to leave the T.V. and boks alone and go straight to you!

heres the straight scoop hon ts women are more exoctic and erotic than what ya think add to it not as common place as noraml women and ya get a irresitable lure to many men . to many men a ts woman is the half step to admitting they are gay i.e. honest dude i didnt know she was a he till it was too late !! to others they have a desire to be like them and admitting that you wear womens clothes or wish to be a woman yourself is one of the hardest things to reveal to even your closest freind . try to get him to open up a lil trick is simply to see if you can convince him into dressing up and being a girl with you for a night out .

he's a bit messed up in the head. perverted is a better word. you're better off without him. he actually wasn't cheating,but he shouldn't have done what he did. not on tranny sites anyway. that's just really f***ed up.

if you would watch in front of your partner then it's cheating : )

he crossed the line witht he pictures. does he talk about it while he is having sex with you?

if you thought it you cheated

Source(s): thinking it is same as..because you wanna

DUMP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): ~*Baby_Stuff*~