Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

What ways can you honor and ceIebrate your mother that creates powerful memories on Mother’s Day?

Tell her what has impacted you the most bout how she raised you. LIke for exp:

"I am happy with myself in this way or because of this and it all stems from you and how you did this or said that"

"I am a good and generous friend and it is because I saw you be a good and generous friend throughout my life and so thanks.

To create a memory on Mother's Day is not a matter of material things. A mother doesn't really care for an expensive gift or a nice dinner. A mother needs love and care. A powerful memory is a mother knowing that her son or daughter loves her with all the love there is in the world. It is better than anything in the world to have someone tell you they love you. Better than all the treasure, money and power. These are the ways I think you can honor and celebrate your mother and I know that it will create a memory for ever.

Something special like doing the whole days chores with your dad and let her rest and relax and plan a surprise mothers day celebration at night....like make her walk down a red carpet wearing a pretty dress and give her flowers like shes majesty for the day......Have fun....!!!!(",)

I take a trip with my mother every Mother's Day weekend. She always complains that we don't spend enough time together.

Women need something very simple and close but they never tell!

A little attention you will get out!

Then take action immediately. Surely they would be very happy!

Sometimes this action is simple, a small gift such meaning!

Buy/make her a present that's an inside joke that you and your family share. Better yet, that you and her share.

Source(s): none