Any of you think of ex boyfriend/girlfriend during sex?

I still find myself thinking about my ex boyfriend alot (usually daily) even though he turned out to be a total jerk, he was the best sexual partner I ever had and it he turned me on like no other, he is remarried & so am I and we havent been married long. My hisband is a wonderful man but isnt too hot in bed, and... show more I still find myself thinking about my ex boyfriend alot (usually daily) even though he turned out to be a total jerk, he was the best sexual partner I ever had and it he turned me on like no other, he is remarried & so am I and we havent been married long. My hisband is a wonderful man but isnt too hot in bed, and I have tried to show him what I like but he is not as verbal as my ex either & he is 46 so probably never will, be. I think of my ex sometimes when we are having sex. Sometimes I think crazy stuff like I would throw it all away just to have that passion (mindblowing) that I had with ex. Anyone ever been through this? Does it ever go away? I have not been turned on by anyone since him nearly as much (very little as a matter of fact. Me & x were spontanious, loved to do it when it hit us, my hubby is reserved & well kinda boring, help!
14 answers 14