Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Is there any one intrested in Mary Kay products?

I want to become Mary Kay Consultant, but I am nervouse little bit. Are people intrested in Mary Kay products?

• Tricia

You will love being a consultant and YES there are women out there who love the products! MK is the #1 best selling products and have been for 13 years!

You will find people who lost contact with their consultant and really need stuff...yeah for you! You'll also increase your database by having skin care classes.

Your self-confidence with soar once your a consultant! As Mary Kay Ash always said "You can do it!"

Source(s): Mary Kay Independent Consultant

Of course people are interested, they just don't know. The products are fabulous!! I've been a Mary Kay consultant for 6 mts and I do very well, the trick is to do lots of facials to get people to try the products. People say that they are expensive, but they're really not any more expensive then Lancome, Chanel, or Clinique and none of the products are America's #1 brand.

I have a client who buys the skin care I sell and she is a MK consultant she sent me a bunch of samples etc. It's not the Mary Kay, we all once 'thought' some of their things are appealing. Work really well, they are really "good".

Bottom line? If you like the products and find they work

you can sell something from your heart. What works for some may not for others, but if you speak highly and know your stuff you will thrive.

Source(s): RN work at home skin care consultant. kel@h-power.us

People are very interested in mary kay. Women are realizing that taking care of thier skin in one of the most important things they can do to prevent aging. I started out in january and already am advising two other consultants and am working it as my main job. Plus I just think it is amazing that at 19 years old I can own my own buisness. Have you talked to anyone about starting out. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 419-344-6872. I really hope that you join the most amazing group of women I have ever met. You will never regret it!

Source(s): Mary Kay Senior Independent Beauty Consultant

I have just gotten out of mary kay. I found it very hard to sell the products as they were for the most part very over priced and were mostly targeted towards older women. Before you invest any money in mary kay please check out www.pinktruth.com

• when i was at high school we had a lady come to class one day to show us how to use Mary Kay cosmetics...

But I have always found them to be over-priced and *stuffy* ( could be a left over feeling about the lady who came to our school all those years ago as she was very stuffy)

I have used Nutrimetics .. but they also tend to be over priced and as far as value for money goes .. I think Avon is the best .

Some people turn their noses up at Avon, because it is low budget ( compared to some products) .. but if they are foolish enough to pay more for something that does the same as avon then that's there problem..

no way are you 70? I would look into Arbonne International they are featured in the june issue of sucess from home mag. available at book stores now! there products are pure, safe and beneficial! these are the most phenonomal products on the market! they are swiss formulated and made in the usa!

look at this site

www.antiagingskin.myarbonne.co m

Absolutely it is a matter of finding the people. You build a client base and provide a service to those clients. I have been doing it for almost three years and love it.

I'm interested but I never used them before and how do they react on th skin? Hope U will get back to me