How long does it take to make a 3 pound meatloaf using a crock pot?

Im making a 3 pound meatloaf in my crockpot, its just your basic cheeseburger meatloaf, nothing with tons of ingredients. I heard it was best to cook it using the low setting, how many hours should I cook the meatloaf on low if its ok to use the high setting im all for that to, I just need to now how many hours it would take to fully cook.

Crock pots cook at a lower temperature than does an oven, so a 3 lb meatloaf would probably take about 4 hours on high. Probably 6 hours on low.

• daren

Cooking Time For 3 Pound Meatloaf

if you have a medium setting, that's what I would use or slow not high, you want it to cook thoroughly and consistently all the all the way through. I would do it for about 1 hour and 1/2.

Suggestion: add chunks of carrots, potato, bell pepper, and/or onion. The juice gets in those bad boys and it will be deeeeeeeelish plus some veggies and a little carb would complete your meal!

the you can say the prayer:

rub-a-dub-dub, thank God for the grub!

LOL Lola, I have never ever heard of making a meatloaf in a crock pot. If its successful, you could be rich !! Please let us know this new cooking technique.

• Lola P

in a crockpot? i would just throw that thing in the oven.

• gertie

I often end up asking the same thing on other sites

i uselly put it on at night let it cook all night or put it on that

morning either way is all right.

Source(s): i've done it