Do guys like shy girls?

I'm the shy girl type, but not too shy that I am not confident in myself. I am confident, but sometimes I may get that feeling that guys tend to be more attractive to very outgoing girls. =/ And sometimes the guys' friends think that I'm playing hard to get when I'm not! I find that kind of... show more I'm the shy girl type, but not too shy that I am not confident in myself. I am confident, but sometimes I may get that feeling that guys tend to be more attractive to very outgoing girls. =/

And sometimes the guys' friends think that I'm playing hard to get when I'm not! I find that kind of irritating at times.

When I'm around a guy I like...
...I melt, haha!
=P

I just turn away and smile a lot because I can't bear to look at a pretty face for too long! haha ugggh x]

^ I mean this type of "shy".
Update: lol
actually it's the oppposite: I'm outgoing to guys that are just friends but with the guy I like now, I can talk but sometimes it's like, "man I don't know what to say! I can't stand to look at him anymore!" and then I start to laugh and feel like running away! aah haha