Favorite beatles song?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BEATLES SONG?

Favorite Answer

Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End. I know that's three but they all segue into each other. Best five minutes they ever laid down in my opinion. But there are a lot of other great ones too.

"Let It Be". That Song Gives The Best Piece Of Advice The World Has Ever Know. When You Find Yourself In Times Of Trouble, Just Let It Be And Don't Worry About It..

I Also Like "With A Little Help From My Friends" Because I Truly Do Get By With A Little Help From My Friends.

strawberry fields is by far the best beatles song bar none..... It doesn't matter the mood that you are is it just works and you can relate it with any moment in life... but if you want my true answer their is no bad Beatles song... check them all out you will be pleased with all of them............

Paperback Writer

• JAN

My favorite Beatles's song is a toss up between: "Eleanor Rigby" and "Yellow Submarine".

Strawberry Fields Forever.

Hey Jude

Many of their songs I like. Perhaps Twist and Shout because it was the 1st song I heard. I heard it in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Yellow Submarine

Dear Prudence , Sgt Peppers and A Day in the Life.