Favorite beatles song?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BEATLES SONG?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End. I know that's three but they all segue into each other. Best five minutes they ever laid down in my opinion. But there are a lot of other great ones too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Let It Be". That Song Gives The Best Piece Of Advice The World Has Ever Know. When You Find Yourself In Times Of Trouble, Just Let It Be And Don't Worry About It..

I Also Like "With A Little Help From My Friends" Because I Truly Do Get By With A Little Help From My Friends.

• 1 decade ago

strawberry fields is by far the best beatles song bar none..... It doesn't matter the mood that you are is it just works and you can relate it with any moment in life... but if you want my true answer their is no bad Beatles song... check them all out you will be pleased with all of them............

• 1 decade ago

Paperback Writer

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • JAN
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My favorite Beatles's song is a toss up between: "Eleanor Rigby" and "Yellow Submarine".

• 1 decade ago

Strawberry Fields Forever.

• 1 decade ago

Hey Jude

• 1 decade ago

Many of their songs I like. Perhaps Twist and Shout because it was the 1st song I heard. I heard it in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yellow Submarine

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dear Prudence , Sgt Peppers and A Day in the Life.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.