Why can't men wear knee high or thigh high boots outside their jeans?

Knee high boots with a low heel, rubber wellies or something like the minnetonka moccasin boots on the outside of skinny jeans. I love boots, womens style of course, and have come across many that i can fit into. I would like to wear them on the outside of my pants if it weren't the fact that its not acceptable for men to wear them this way. My girlfriend puts up with my many quirks and wouldn't care so i probably will but why can't men wear things the way women wear it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

I think pink cowboy (or girl) boots outside your jeans would look outstanding!! But not the skinny jeans, too retro yet.

• 4 years ago

Black Knee-High Boots

• 1 decade ago

see, let me tell ya the truth boy, i would love it for a man to be a man for once like you!

im fourteen and i hate seeing these boys wear baggy and wangster like clothes! lol

but i think your other girls disagree with me cause they has a different view of boys. i think you should wear what you want not what other people expect of you. it only takes one person to make a change. why don't you be the first one?

• 1 decade ago

thats a good question i guess its because if guys wore girls clothes they would be considered gay and since u have a girlfriend idk ur just really weird how about u wear these boots and jeans u are talking about just for halloween or u could just be gay and wear girls clothes all the time

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

well I wear my thigh boots and im not frightened to do so

• 1 decade ago

That's gay dude... just wait for Halloween!

• 6 years ago

who said u cant?

Attachment image
    • 6 years agoReport

I like these boots and I would love to try them on

• 1 decade ago

Because it would look gay.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.