Frozen meal ideas for elderly man?

My elderly friend (80's) lives alone and has mobility issues. He hates meals on wheels and lives mostly on take-out. I want to prepare some meals and freeze them so he can microwave them later. I already know I'll make him my lasagne and beef stew since both freeze and reheat nicely. I need some other... show more My elderly friend (80's) lives alone and has mobility issues. He hates meals on wheels and lives mostly on take-out. I want to prepare some meals and freeze them so he can microwave them later. I already know I'll make him my lasagne and beef stew since both freeze and reheat nicely. I need some other ideas, and also any recommendations for containers that go well from freezer to microwave.

He has no dietary restrictions, however nutrition is important since he has been diagnosed with sever anemia from poor nourishment and needed a blood transfusion this week because of it.

Thanks to all in advance.