My parent's credit score isn't good enough for me to buy A new Computer! What do I do?

OK, so I'm 14 and we have a family PC that is really crappy. I want a Dell that is only 18 dollars a month, which I can afford. But my dad says his credit score isnt good enough, so I have to save up all 600+ dollares for him to like credit it or something. Upon asking to get a Job, it was a "no",... show more OK, so I'm 14 and we have a family PC that is really crappy. I want a Dell that is only 18 dollars a month, which I can afford. But my dad says his credit score isnt good enough, so I have to save up all 600+ dollares for him to like credit it or something. Upon asking to get a Job, it was a "no", even after lengthy and persuasive discussion. It is frustrating that I can afford the monthly payments but I have to suffer because of my parent's financhial mistakes. at the rate that I earn money, it would take me one or two years to save enough for my new PC, by then I will lose interest. How do I make up for my parents mistakes and buy myself a computer??
Update: O kmaybe you guys didnt fully understand my problem. IN order to buy the new computer, i need to use my oarent's credit card. I work hard for my money and i dont get any "free" money. I buy everything extra I want (ex. video games, music, TV, COMPUTER) my parents would not be paying one red cent, I... show more O kmaybe you guys didnt fully understand my problem. IN order to buy the new computer, i need to use my oarent's credit card. I work hard for my money and i dont get any "free" money. I buy everything extra I want (ex. video games, music, TV, COMPUTER) my parents would not be paying one red cent, I would be fully reimbursing them. I am not a spoiled brat, I believe I am far from it. I appreciate what I have, but in order for me to do things faster and more efficiently like homework, I have to have a good PC and one that the whole familuy is not hogging all the time. I am not even asking for them to buy it for me, what i need is a way to convince them to let me get a job, or make money. I've talked to my dad, and he said he'd gladly let me use his credit card if his score was higher. This is not an issue of "it's not fair" just, how can i better myself?