I just told a girl I liked her! What next!?!?!? Help!?

I told this girl I liked her for a long time, she says she used to like me to but didnt think I liked her so she just kept being close friends with me!!!

What should I do!?!?!?

she used to like you, but she gave up, not because she didn't like you anymore but because she thought she had no chance, she is still a close friend so she obviously doesn't hate you.

Ask her out, suggest something like going to a mall or beach or park, just walk and talk, kind of like you do as friends but don't invite other friends along,

Be sure your hands gently bump a few times in the conversation, then take her hand in yours, if she doesn't pull it away, your in the clear, if she does, just continue conversation as usuall,

Another good way to start slow is to open doors for her, gently touch her on her back (low back is okay, butt is not) as she passes you through the doorway. See how she reacts and if she doesn't seem annoyed, grab her hand as you catch back up with her after going through the door yourself.

Good Luck. it sounds like she likes you so don't be shy.

its good that you had the courage to tell her.

now, you need to just hang out with her a lot and get her to like you and be comfortable around you.

get her phone # and just talk to her constantly. ask her how her day was and crap like that. girls love to talk, that shouldnt be a problem.

make SURE you DONT argue or show off or anything stupid like that, girls want a dude that's nice, not a badass.

if she gives you a chance she'll probly fall for you. unless shes into another guy.....

If you both like each other, then see if you can go on a date together. You might have something really special. Don't ignore it. Ask her if she would like to go to dinner, or a movie, or ice cream, etc. Let her know that you're interested in having a relationship with her.

Don't give up!

If you really do like her, you'll put an effort out to get her! Isn't that what you want?

Get her roses or offer to take her out for coffee (nothing too big since she might be a little freaked). Just make sure you do something to get her, but nothing too over the top!

Does she like you still?

Ask her out.

And if she says no, just stay friends with her.

That's what happened to me a while ago and now my guy friend and I are still close friends.

Would you rather be friends with her then not talk to her at all?

you should hang out more, and maybe ask her out at a good time. Even if she says no, she might start liking you more after that, then later, you could try again.

ask her out, get her number, women are just as shy as men are so chances are she isn't going to ask you out. Don't let the opportunity pass you by.

figth for her love Bro.......talk to her and eventually u will win her over.....and even if u don't,keep ur head up and continue beign friends with her.....who knows maybe in the future she will give u a chance.

• Mimi

Well. Ask her if she thinks there is a chance between you guys. Invite her out.

Good luck.

I think you kinda screwed things up. You shouldn't TELL a girl you like her, you should SHOW her.