If someone offered you a million dollars to change your color would you accept the million dollars?

If someone offered you a million dollars to change your racial background would you?

• ?

nah. I like the color I am now, it's how God made me and I'm sticking with it

Only if the color being offered was blue....or purple. Then I could go around trying to convince people I was an alien :P

No way. My dark skin makes me different from all the other majority of people who are light. I love it. No offense, a million dollars would be nice, but no way.

Why not? So long as that's $1mil AFTER the medical expenses. After all, it's just skin color it's not gonna change me at all.

Well, it is more expensive than US$1M, to change skin color, so I think that that money is not enough, especially if one was rather young; ongoing medical monitoring etc. would be more costly than if one was allready quite old.

Thanks

dan.

Source(s): I saw michael Jackson on T.V. being comented about by surgeons..

Nope. I love my skin color too much to do that. It's a part of who I am.

I'd haggle for more, but I'd agree as long as it didn't make me look ugly.

HELL NO!!! I LOVE MY SKIN AND I GET HIT ON BY ALL RACES OF MEN!!!

I LOVE MY BLACK CARAMEL SKIN!!!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvTGw...

Sure, as long as I match my kids! I think that would be cool!

Hell no! Black is beauty!