Wondering if my credit score is good enough for a motorcycle loan.?

After just checking my credit score according to equifax it is

680

I was wondering if that score was high enough to get a semi decent loan on a motorcycle. Oh and I'm 19
Update: Well I took out around 14000 for school loans. Erm my mom did and I co signed it but I've been paying it back and I have nearly 4k paid back. I've been at my job for over three years now(but i took 7 months off for school) Also I've had no lines of credit. So my only debt is my school loans.
Update 2: Thank you everyone for your help. My truck is great and will last me several more years. Only 60k miles on it and its a 2000, I got it from some old lady who never drove. Also my student loans only around 200 a month but I've been putting in atleast 500 and I make around 2300 a month. Are lenders more... show more Thank you everyone for your help. My truck is great and will last me several more years. Only 60k miles on it and its a 2000, I got it from some old lady who never drove.

Also my student loans only around 200 a month but I've been putting in atleast 500 and I make around 2300 a month.

Are lenders more likely to give me a loan if say I put 3k down?