Will I delete files while using DVD Shrink?

I'm trying to make a Backup! of my files using DVD Shrink. The only problem is when I insert the DVD home video in my computer to "Backup!" on DVD Shrink it says:

"The folder you specified already contains DVD files! DVD Shrink requires these files to be deleted before you continue."

What does that mean? Is it going to delete the files on the personal DVD I inserted into the computer?

DVD Shrink will not destroy files on your computer if you put the new files you want to save in a different place.

Create a folder on your desktop for videos, and save you new 'shrunk' files there and you won't have any problems.

Cheers and good luck....

• EEJ

You should hit Backup! when you have already specified the files to backup, and have a blank disc in the drive.

why not look into the folder you have specified and see what files its talking about. more than likely the folder contains a previous film that you have backed up