Theists... If absolute power corrupts absolutely does this explain what happened to your God?

Abbasangel: If you keep saying "God is love" over and over the way you do then you will end up believing it... whether it's true or not.

Oh man, are you gonna catch hell from the Jesus freaks.

WESTERN UNION Telegram

To: Jehova Yahweh

Care: Celestial Hotel (Suite #666)

Presidential Tier, Paradise

Dear God;

This is to inform you that your current position as diety is herewith terminated due to gross incompetence STOP

Your check will be mailed STOP

Please do not use me for a reference

Respectfully,

Malaclypse the Younger/Omnibenevolent Polyfather

POEE High Priest

Your talking about human POWER. And the very reason absolute power corrupts is because people who have it have made absolute power their god and my God says "have no other gods before me". So the human power hungry are corrupt.

• =42

Absolute power corrupts absolutely...only those who are corruptible.

Bill Gates - absolutely corrupt ? What about Pope JP2 ? Neither perfect, but hardly "absolutely" corrupt.

You get everlasting interest of a soldier and greater promotions in devil's protection rigidity. long term effect is-----you may not connect the membership of angels. it somewhat is obtrusive that your prefer/targets/emotions take shape like a devil once you connect the corrupt forces.

We are so limited by our world view and the sin in to which we are born... God is so Holy and Soveriegn.. . corruption is not in His nature, it is not a part of Him....

So simply this is not what happened to My God, He moves in ways we cannot always understand but everything He does is Holy, because He is Holy....

God is Love...............................

God is the most powerfull being, but he cannot stop free will in humans. flaw #1

sorry mate I don't have a god ! so its not my problem

sigh moving on ...

Y

E

S

!

!

!

:-)