Lower abdominal pain, Lower back pain, Period is 20days late, 8 negative pregnancy tests!?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
ok, so my period is 20days late. I've been pregnant before but it felt nothing like this. I've taken several home pregnancy tests and one at the local clinic too. I've ...show more
Update : I also do not have any STD's I'm 21 been with my boyfriend (we ...show more
Best Answer
Maybe you are clogged. lol
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (8)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • luvhrtz answered 7 years ago
    One see your doctor. Two stop having sex. You don't take plan B 10 days after your period doesn't show up. What are you trying to accomplish? Youv'e had an abortion and induced a miscarriage and now your trying to do it again! If you don't want a baby then don't kill it, where a condom. Also you may have left over baby inside you from the abortion this will cause an infection to grow inside you body that is very dangerous. See a doctor and then get some mental help. I'm sure even pro choicers (which I am) will agree what your doing is wrong.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • keltimes answered 7 years ago
    Go to the Dr.'s. It could well be cysts--which are no picnic. The fact that you are in pain is a good indicator that there is something wrong.

Source(s):

someone who wishes on a monthly basis that they would just do an ovanectomy already.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • usmcberk answered 7 years ago
    sounds like you need to go see a doctor.
    They can do a blood prego test, which will tell you 100%. Also it could be the cysts and if they are getting that bad, you really need to talk to a doctor to see your options.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Mrs.Fine answered 7 years ago
    Could be an STD or a really bad UTI. Go see your primary doctor or gynecologist asap. No sense living in pain and frustration when you might be able to do something about it.

Source(s):

Nurse
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • sourcandy007 answered 7 years ago
    the best thing to do is go to a gyno and get pro tested... that can check for the baby and the cysts.. i have some of those which are not uncommon in women..maybe if you switched birth control or you missed a couple days..
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Cat answered 7 years ago
    try taking a blood test. this isnt normal. good luck to you!!!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • tip answered 7 years ago
    go to the doctor NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • magy answered 7 years ago
    You REALLY need to see your Doctor, for a pregnancy test and other tests as well to figure this one out.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock