Lower abdominal pain, Lower back pain, Period is 20days late, 8 negative pregnancy tests!?

ok, so my period is 20days late. I've been pregnant before but it felt nothing like this. I've taken several home pregnancy tests and one at the local clinic too. I've had no bleeding, not even a little spotting. I had an abortion back in the begining of march and then regular periods after that... show more ok, so my period is 20days late. I've been pregnant before but it felt nothing like this. I've taken several home pregnancy tests and one at the local clinic too. I've had no bleeding, not even a little spotting. I had an abortion back in the begining of march and then regular periods after that starting the frist of each month. Im off and on birth control; mostly off right now. I took plan B 10days after i was supposed to expect my period hoping that I could possibly induce it to come around (it's worked before). I have mixture of stabbing and cramping pains around my bikini line on both right and left sides and ocassionaly a little bit higher. I also have lower back pains about where my lower abdominal pains are...only on my back, I also feel constantly bloated. If I was pregnant I would be around 4 1/2 weeks. Thats when I found out I was pregnant last time; I took a test today, it was negative. My breasts are sensitive but not pregnancy sensitive. My mom has ovarian cysts
Update: I also do not have any STD's I'm 21 been with my boyfriend (we live together) for a year and a half. I've only Taken Plan B one other time in my life (i got my period with it {first time we had unprotected sex}..tha'ts what it does!) We also use condoms quite religiously since becoming pregnant... show more I also do not have any STD's I'm 21 been with my boyfriend (we live together) for a year and a half. I've only Taken Plan B one other time in my life (i got my period with it {first time we had unprotected sex}..tha'ts what it does!) We also use condoms quite religiously since becoming pregnant before. If I am Pregnant I would be happy.
8 answers