Communist symbols on clothes?????!?!?

I have been seeing people wear Maoist and other communist symbol on there clothes. Is that there a rise of communism or is something that just in style or something ?

I don't know, but it is a disturbing trend. People wearing swastikas are justifiably shunned in this country, yet hammers and sickles are a fashion statement. I don't know if these people know or care that communism killed far more innocents in the 20th century than fascism or Nazism.

People wearing Hitler garb are held in disdain, but it's ok to wear Lenin or Mao? All were vicious dictators. And it's not ok to wear a Charles Manson shirt, but it's ok to wear Che? Both were psychotic killers bent on destruction for the sake of revolution.

I don't get it.

EDIT: Long-haired freaky person, there were nearly a hundred million people killed under communism in the name of "social justice and equality." Are you saying that is what the people who wear those clothes want?

EDIT: iwasnotanazipolka, why would swastikas be more offensive to you than a hammer and sickle? Are they not both symbols of oppression, mass murder, forced labor, concentration camps, etc.? Did not more innocents die under the hammer and sickle than under the swastika? I don't understand why one symbol would be more odious than the other.

• cobar

Communist Clothes

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Communist symbols on clothes?????!?!?

Source(s): communist symbols clothes: https://shortly.im/DtybX

It's just a fashion thing.

I have a big furry hat with the hammer and sickle on it that came from the naval police. If anyone asks I just tell them it's a spoil of the Cold War.

Knowing how Mao, Stalin, and the rest of the communists murdered 100 million people over the last 100 years, I wonder how educated these people must be to percieve communism as the epitome of social justice. I wonder when the first Pol Pot tee shirts will appear featuring neatly stacked piles of skulls. They'll probably have to ban history books to pull that off.

Yeah, just a style thing, dumb as it is. If you go to Asia, you'll see kids (mostly) sporting t-shirts with big swastikas on them and not the type that indicate where temples are. These are real Third Reich, raise your hand and say "Seig Heil!" swastikas. Now THAT is even more offensive to me.

Its just designers taking these symbols and using them as fashion statements. Fascist symbols (e.g., the swastika) are in poor taste, although appropriate for a lot of the young neocons who frequent Yahoo Answers.

It's a less evil than having a Marxist as a head of your government: Comrade Gordon Brown of UK.

I agree with Liger. The majority probably just saw "a cool shirt", and have no idea of any significance to it.

It's mostly a fad.