Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Mormons, do you want to see the results of the most loved and hated Mormons in Yahoo Answers?

This was the question for the most loved: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmAa9... and the results are here:

-Love Yahoo (mentioned 3 times)

-Fotomama (mentioned 2 times)

-CM (mentioned 2 times)

-Free2bfearless (mentioned 2 times)

-UAdan (mentioned 1 time)

-Ninj (mentioned 1 time)

-LDS piano (mentioned 1 time)

-Guitar guy (mentioned 1 time)

-georgewallace (mentioned 1 time)

-jb (mentioned one time)

-mormonforjesus (mentioned 1 time)

-Betafish (mentioned 1 time)

-MirandaJ (mentioned 1 time)

-DaysiK (mentioned one time)

-Cheese and Rice (mentioned 1 time)

The most hated: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AusJM... were

-Love Yahoo (4 times)

-CM (3 times)

-Ethank (2 times)

-Fotomama (1 time)

-Socmum(1 time)

-Shorty McGee (1 time)

-Beta (1 time)

-mormonforjesus (1 time)

seems that CM and Love Yahoo won the 2 battles. Are you happy with the result?

I will continue doing this but later because I am tired. Good night!

Thanks for posting this it was fun.

However, it seems I am one of the those who did not make the either list.

Luke warm I guess Revelation 3:16

• rac

What's the point? Generally speaking the most outspoken will garnish the most responses both for good and ill. That is why Jesus told Joseph that he would be known in all the world for both good and ill. The same holds true today. I suppose the only reason my name didn't show up is because I don't get a chance to respond to as many questions as I would like.

Oh well, congratulations to Love Yahoo for being the most outspoken.

This is interesting! A few of these are some of my contacts since I like "talking" with other LDS members.

I used to be another name but my account was deleted - won't say the name in case there are trolls out there but it was a Disney character.

I like George - he's nice. Love Yahoo is cool.

Source(s): Life-long member

CM and Love Yahoo are nice people when not imped by Frank. (Cheese and Rice)

Actually Cheese and Rice should be on the most hated.

I'm a Mormon lover, because the LDS people generally choose the right, and are spiritually uplifting, not many other churches can have a fair judging person say that. You go Mormons! God bless everyone! LOL

I'm not in either list. I'm okay with that.

By the way, I doubt that Cheese and Rice is LDS, according to the answers I've seen him post.

I voted for Love yahoo- She is awesome.

Cheese and Rice is an interesting one for people to vote for, he is an ex-mormon and usually very anti- he likes to get us all stirred up, I guess someone can see something in him that non of the rest of us can. Kudos to that person.

Well that just tells you that those of us who are true to our faith are loved by others who are also true to our faith but hated by those who aren't. I will take this as a personal compliment and I think Love Yahoo should too! I don't mind coming second to her in any race! And tied for 2nd with Fotomama on one...now that's a compliment too.

• Nijg

WHY IS EVERYONE SPELLING MY NAME WRONG!!! It's Nijg, not Ninj. Love Yahoo!! told me that she noticed the mistake. And now, she's spelling it wrong again...

At least I'm on the loved list... and I know exactly who spelled my name wrong...

PS You got it wrong. Cheese and Rice is a super-anti-Mormon, not a Mormon.

Source(s): A Gorilla's in the house

Well I'm sorry if people hate me but I am very convicted in my belief and I am not afraid to stand up for them. But I am really a nice guy (no, really I am)