Is my credit score good enough to get a personal loan? UK only please?

I have just found out that my experian credit score is 744. I am a self employed tenent earning £3500 a month which I bank on my hsbc account. I have had my hsbc account for 10 months and am told that my internal credit score with hsbc is good. Do i have any chance of getting a personal loan off them? Have any... show more I have just found out that my experian credit score is 744. I am a self employed tenent earning £3500 a month which I bank on my hsbc account. I have had my hsbc account for 10 months and am told that my internal credit score with hsbc is good.

Do i have any chance of getting a personal loan off them? Have any of you managed to get a loan with a credit score 0f 744 or less?

Dont bother sending me emails offering me loans. Im not stupid and am well aware of the scams going on.
1 answer 1