Is my credit score good enough to get a personal loan? UK only please?

I have just found out that my experian credit score is 744. I am a self employed tenent earning £3500 a month which I bank on my hsbc account. I have had my hsbc account for 10 months and am told that my internal credit score with hsbc is good.

Do i have any chance of getting a personal loan off them? Have any of you managed to get a loan with a credit score 0f 744 or less?

Dont bother sending me emails offering me loans. Im not stupid and am well aware of the scams going on.

with a score of 744 i believe you can go shopping for the loan and should have little or no problem obtaining one!!!

1

Source(s): Low Rate Personal Loans - http://PersonalLoans.ohfos.com/?nip

I'm certain that you will find every financial answer at= financial-care.info-

RE Is my credit score good enough to get a personal loan? UK only please?

I would have thought that you would be receiving offers in every post because your credit score is what most people in the UK have.

744 out of 1000 is a 3 star credit rating. Anybody who has a 5 star credit rating is very unlikely to need a loan!.

The only drawback may be the time you have been with the HSBC.

Send off for your credit report and see if you can improve your score by checking that the information it holds is correct and up to date.

Just keep paying off any balances within the billing cycle. IN addition, he might want to open a second credit card and use it say every two or three months for small things he can pay off. At first, his score will go down a bit because of the inquiry and the new account (no history) but as long as he pays everything off, the score will come back relatively quickly and then raise his score (it helps the payment history and available credit parts of the score). Scores do not go up quickly - if you are trying to get to 620 to buy a house, think 6 months.

Are you frustrated in life? Do you think all is lost? Is there no hope from anywhere? Well i have good news for you all today, it's a privillage that you're hearing about the right company right now. They are a well known company all over the globe and they give out loans at 2% interest rate. My name is Gabriel Lancer, i have gotten my loan of $25,000 from them and i said enough was enough to bankruptcy and scam. You do not need a guarantor. If you are interested email them immediately for financial help on (chryslerfinancefinance@yahoo.com)

Just send them these personal details to start your process asap:

Full Name:..........

Country.................

Country Code:.........

Contact Address:.........

Phone Number: ........

Amount Needed: ...........

purpose of loan: ...................

When to pay back:.....................

GOOD LUCK to you all. Once again you can email them via chryslerfinance@yahoo.com and you can visit their website on www.chryslerfinanceplc.com.

• pip 34

Different companies have different criteria for giving loans. HSBC may give you a loan while other companies would not give you a loan.

I suggest that you apply for a loan - if they don't give it to you, then try another bank. There are loads of them.

I KNOW OF A GOOD LOAN LENDER DESTINY KINGS,WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH A RELIABLE/BUSINESS/PERSONAL LOANS EMAIL:destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com

you should be able to geta loan no problem just go and see them.

you should be fine - look at the link that i've found on the internet, 744 seems quite good.

http://www.creditscoring.com/creditscore/fico/inde...