Why are black people racist against white people?

No I didn't get it jungle up its in the right way.I don't hate black people or anything but I mean they need to stop.What happended in the past is the past move the damn on.This is the presnt forget abt the past and pay attention to now.They don't need to keep bringing up what happended a long time ago.and Martin Luther king. gags.He got famous for nothing.He was scary cat.You should have really knew him.I didn't but I say it like it is.I hope someone would make a Channel; just for white people like Black people have BET I bet the black people will make it big well they better not say anything bacuse they got one so if a white person makes one and I hear a black person say something I will jump on them and shut their mouth.iTS NOT ANY ones fault my skin is light like lighting and yours is dark like @ss(not meaned in an offensive way)..All I have to say is get over the pass and all black people need to get helped and stop being racist against white people.They say its W P but its B P

Don't comment on my spelling its not like I don't know its bad..I did use spell chck it doesn't work

ur such a lame...give me my 2 pts beeyotch!!

It seems to me that any race can feel hostility towards another. It's not just blacks and whites...it's everyone. I understand what you're saying but I think it wrong not to consider the whole picture. The reasons for racism may not be justifiable. It might be there because of what a person learned in life. There are a million reasons. I'm not a racist and I have friends of all races. I enjoy talking about subjects such as this because I feel I can learn a great deal about other cultures. My friends agree and we have some long-out conversations about this. We all end up learning something. EMT

I'M bored so i'll answer this

First you are doing this for fun + you are jealous Why i Don't know? ask yourself

Second I Don't know what ******* world you are living in people in general React to how they are getting Treated by others so don't try to pin that racist b$ on black people! and why you clocking black people?

Here is the reverse questions of the day

1.If black people are so racist what is the reason the fire is being fuel?

2.iF it were done the other way

black people did what white people did to them

would they have just let it go ?

So think before you ask a question.!

Yes the past is the past and we need to move on but you should never forget your past and where you came from. I can't believe you disrespected mlk jr! someone who led people in a fight against equal rights! you're just ridiculous! And nobody is stopping "white" people from having a channel all to themselves, jeez its just bet, they play music videos, it's not that serious. And i'm pretty sure your not gonna jump on any black person. It was also very ignorant what you said about dark skin. Dark skin is very beautiful and also not every black person is dark, nobody cares if your "light skinned" ok? I think you need to get over yourself!

It's strange to me that in the beginning you say that you don't hate black people.

In this entire thing you sound like you don't like them.

And honestly, you should read more about MLK because he isn't just famous for nothing.

He made one of the best speeches in American history and it wasn't just for black people. He did a lot for this country. Didn't you learn it in school?

You seem like your a good person that's confused about some things.

Maybe instead of thinking like an ignorant person, you should look outside the box.

All sterotypes aren't true.

I hope you learn that.

why are whites racist to blacks ....

first it is individuals not all blacks are clones and not all whites are clones...

but using your reason I guess think back to slavery , segregation and even look at the racist staments on here...

one guy who uses a kkk head keeps screaming lynch *******

but when a person calls him a redneck which to me is nothing they will more get a violation then him

secondly why are you not complaining about telelatino

their is an asian channel and a indian chanel I know as well ??

Regualr chanels are geared to whites in the first place ...just look at all the movies and tv programming going back through history ..old movies are all whites except for token blacks shown as mammys .... by the way BET are owned by whites...

I think you not being able to except someone ones a place to speak as well is the one being racist

Source(s): hoesntly with such nonsence you are uttering your wonder why people have hatred towards you ?

How can you say you're not racist when your whole post was big pile of racism? MLK was SOMETHING! He helped end segragtion. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have the opportunities I have today. Back then blacks people were denied higher education and ended up being cooks, nannies and janitors! If it wasn't for MLK whites and blacks would still be seperated, but you probably want that anyways!

I'm not racist against white people, but I can't help it if your ancestors enslaved hundreds of black ppl and then killed, raped and tortured them for centuries. If that makes you feel guilty b/c you're white by association then.......tough!

Go out and get you a WET, it's not like you don't already have one anyway. Nobody cares about that but white people seriously. They are the only one bringing that BS up.

MLK was a great. Who gives a damn what you think about him. That won't change the minds of millions of people who think he was great so.....I guess you can't do a damn thing about anything your babbling about!

Ok now we know why black people hate you. You just disrespected a Black role model, and are seriously hating on them. You also said ALL black people need help....so every single black person in this world has problems because thats seriously retarded.

Well I'm black and I have nothing against white people! What do you mean "all" black people!? And the rest of my black friends are definately NOT racist either!

• rmon

I don't think it's good to generalize, it's not good. All blacks are not like that. Lots of people are racist against white people.