Young Parents these days, they are getting younger!!?

Is it me or are there just more and more young single teenagers having babies? I guess I am a bit old fashioned as I would like my children to finish their education , settle down (not neccessarily marry) and then if they are in a stable ie long term relationship and earning money of their own, then have a... show more Is it me or are there just more and more young single teenagers having babies?
I guess I am a bit old fashioned as I would like my children to finish their education , settle down (not neccessarily marry) and then if they are in a stable ie long term relationship and earning money of their own, then have a family!
There seem to be lots of young single mums, who are living off benefits , don't they have the basic knowledge to not get pregnant ??
It was the last thing on my mind at that age, get to university and provide for yourselves! I don't mean every young single parent, some it just turns out that way,and it is not their fault! but not ALL of them.

mum of three-married-both working to support our family.
Update: angelblu..
my life is rosy thanks but it is down to working for it to be that way, don't get personal sweetie!
Update 2: Ami...
didn't research it, it is before my eyes at baby clinics and EVER shopping mall, full of them!
Last baby I had I was next to a 14 year old mum.
Update 3: I meant EVERY shopping mall.
Update 4: Starlite...
keep it real chick..!
I DIDN'T SHOUT AT YOU,YOU BASIC PERSON!! HA!(your words not mine.......yawn!
Update 5: Crystal D & Tigger...
my hat goes off to you, as I said in the question not all young parents are like this, you are the flip side of the coin although sadly in the minority. You are a credit to your families!