When Black women ask White guys if they would ever date a Black girl, does that......?

only include only White American men? I've been looking at this site for a couple weeks now, and I saw questions that Black women asked, and I'm just curious, so I decided to make an account . I'm from Greece, but I moved to the UK (only for like 2 months lol), then I moved to the U.S, been living here... show more only include only White American men? I've been looking at this site for a couple weeks now, and I saw questions that Black women asked, and I'm just curious, so I decided to make an account . I'm from Greece, but I moved to the UK (only for like 2 months lol), then I moved to the U.S, been living here for about 3 months. I dont really like it that much, but where I'm working there is this sweet black girl! Sweet as in sexy, but shes nice too. I've only talked to her once, but I made myself look like an idiot, b/c I couldnt pay attention to anything she was saying lol, I was sweating too. She always talking to American guys, I told her that I was from Greece though, I'm really curious, I want to know if she would let me take her out.
Please, Black women tell me, would you date a Greek guy?
Would do Balck women like? I want to bring to her a gift or something to show how much I like her. I get really nervous around her, and I'm not even shy!
I dont know what to do
Update: I havent been around many Black women at all, I've seen them on tv though, and at stores and other places, I get pretty happy when I see them, if you know what I mean lol