Is there really a such thing as reverse racism? Isn't racism racism?

I mean really, are there different kinds of racism? I always thought that a racist was a racist no matter if you white, black, brown, yellow, red, green, purple....

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Reverse-racism is when minorities are racist against White people.When a minority is racist against White people, people call it reverse racism.That's because they see it as the reverse of regular racism.

• 1 decade ago

I never understood why people come up with that "reverse" stuff. I don't care if what they are trying to imply is that a member of a group that was discriminated against in turn discriminates against the first group. Racism is racism and hate is hate. It all sucks and it's not the way to make things equal!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Reverse racism is called "affirmative action" and is racism as much as any other kind of racism. PC wimps see racism against a majority as somehow different from racism against a minority. This is called "racial bias" and is the racism of choice for PC wimps.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with you. Racism is racism at the end of the day, no matter who experience it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your right racism is just racism, end of story

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i know right...racism is racism...where the hell did the reverse come in...

• 1 decade ago

There are so many attributed meanings to this word that it has become effectively meaningless, except as a term of abuse.

• Jack
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Do you mean "Reverse descrimination"?

Otherwise, no matter what one may say, we all have some prejudice in our hearts...what matters is how much we allow it to surface...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

racism is racism

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.