Diarrhea in dogs? Vets no help!?

So heres the whole story. My roomate adopted a dog and later found out that it had all kinds of worms and ringworm. it had been with our other two dogs so we decided to keep them in the garage until they could be tested after a couple of days since we were told that it doesnt show up immediately. They were away... show more So heres the whole story. My roomate adopted a dog and later found out that it had all kinds of worms and ringworm. it had been with our other two dogs so we decided to keep them in the garage until they could be tested after a couple of days since we were told that it doesnt show up immediately. They were away from the other dog from there on out. two or so days later my dog pooped his bed with kind of loose poop and then went outside when i let him out and had a lot of pudding like poop. I took him to the vet and he said that it could have been because he ate something bad. he did a fecal test and nothing was wrong. Hes on anti diarrhea pills and that flora stuff. He's in great spirits and not dehydrated. Now our other dog is pooping the same exact way. Started with pooped bed and now twice a day she has diarrhea. Vets say its nothing. They are vaccinated, so i THINK its stress cause they are in the garage a lot. maybe food went bad in the humid garage? Going to vet in the morning.
17 answers 17