Domestic Violence?

Does anyone know of any online chat rooms where I can find women to talk to about where to turn when your marriage isn't working because of domestic voilence? I feel so isolated and am trying to keep it all together for the sake of my two beautiful children. I'm only new to Yahoo answers and can't... show more Does anyone know of any online chat rooms where I can find women to talk to about where to turn when your marriage isn't working because of domestic voilence? I feel so isolated and am trying to keep it all together for the sake of my two beautiful children. I'm only new to Yahoo answers and can't believe the amount of women who seem to be going through it....just need some support and guidance. Please help.
Update: Thank you to everyone for your help here. My husband has left the home (taken enough things for a couple of nights away) so I know he'll be back. I'm just hoping he would have had time to calm down so we can talk rationally about an inevitable separation. I've told him we have to sell the house but of... show more Thank you to everyone for your help here. My husband has left the home (taken enough things for a couple of nights away) so I know he'll be back. I'm just hoping he would have had time to calm down so we can talk rationally about an inevitable separation. I've told him we have to sell the house but of course he's using every excuse to hold off doing it. I'm sure he thinks everything will just blow over but I've left that happen one to many times. So hard to be strong when you are made to feel so weak...but I'm working on it.