The Case of Jena 6. What's you're opinion?

Please read this before posing your answers although I do appreciate your input. Okay here I go, Jena is a small town nestled deep in the heart of Central Louisiana. Until recently, you may well have never heard of it. But this rural town of less than 4,000 people has become a focal point in the debate around... show more Please read this before posing your answers although I do appreciate your input.
Okay here I go, Jena is a small town nestled deep in the heart of Central Louisiana. Until recently, you may well have never heard of it. But this rural town of less than 4,000 people has become a focal point in the debate around issues of race and justice in this country. Last December, six black students at Jena High School were arrested after a school fight in which a white student was beaten and suffered a concussion and multiple bruises. The six black students were charged with attempted second-degree murder and conspiracy. They face up to 100 years in prison without parole. THAT”S CRAZY! The Jena Six, as they have come to be known, range in age from 15 to 17 years old. Just over a week ago, an all-white jury took less than two days to convict 17 year-old Mychal Bell, the first of the Jena Six to go on trial. He was convicted of aggravated battery and conspiracy charges and now faces up to (cont')
Update: 22 years in prison when he souldn’t be in prison at all. Black residents say that race has always been an issue in Jena, which is 85 percent white, and that the charges against the Jena Six are no exception. The origins of the story can be traced back to early September when a black high school student requested... show more 22 years in prison when he souldn’t be in prison at all. Black residents say that race has always been an issue in Jena, which is 85 percent white, and that the charges against the Jena Six are no exception.
The origins of the story can be traced back to early September when a black high school student requested permission to sit under a tree in the schoolyard where usually only white students sat. The next day three nooses were found hanging from the tree.
I’m not being racist being that I should have either race to be racist against b/c I’m Asian but I think those Black kids should NOT have been in all that dang trouble! And Mychal should Not be in a prison cell for that bullcrap! Why do people hate Blacks so much!? What’s your input in this? This is not on the news btw but for those who listen to Michael Baisden on WDAS I heard it on there.
Update 2: Please. No sarcastic answers/replys to such a serious case. Any sarcasm WILL be dealt with accordingly.