Do you think this is a violation?

this morning i answered a post asking why they couldn't answer anymore questions and my response was this Question Details: And its telling me ive reached my daily limit? Why is this? I answered loads yesterday and it didnt limit me, how long before i can answer more? Thanx everyone, im in scotland,... show more this morning i answered a post asking why they couldn't answer anymore questions and my response was this

Question Details: And its telling me ive reached my daily limit? Why is this? I answered loads yesterday and it didnt limit me, how long before i can answer more? Thanx everyone, im in scotland, hopefully wont have to wait too long! Thanx again.

Deleted Answer: heres an interesting fact iv'e only answered 2 questions this morning and although technically this isn't an answer to your question i'm still having the points thanks

now i know this is a flippant remark and maybe pointless but were all guilty of it and i cant see anyway that this is a violation

i personally think its a plot to besmirch the good name of plumsucker2000
and keep me at level 2 when i am so so very close

and remember to keep all your answers sensible and boring because the stuffed shirts will only give you a violation

thankyou for your time

plumsucker2000
Update: well if its point gaming why not just take the 2 points back and we'll say no more about it when did Y/A become a totalitarian site i and i know it'll probably be some stupid spod **** just grassin because they wanna suck yahoos virtual c*ck i have seen this type of point gaming response many many... show more well if its point gaming why not just take the 2 points back and we'll say no more about it
when did Y/A become a totalitarian site

i and i know it'll probably be some stupid spod **** just grassin because they wanna suck yahoos virtual c*ck
i have seen this type of point gaming response many many times but yet they never seem to be removed

its victimisation i tells ya

and yes as you may have all guessed i am quite quite mad

in fact im f*ckin livid
Update 2: Dad its not the fact i am embarrassed its the fact of the pettiness shown in this violation my names plumsucker ffs you think i get a little coy over things like being in violation now i'm sure your a bloody nice bloke an all and i thank you for taking to time to read my question but a little less... show more Dad its not the fact i am embarrassed its the fact of the pettiness shown in this violation
my names plumsucker ffs you think i get a little coy over things like being in violation
now i'm sure your a bloody nice bloke an all and i thank you for taking to time to read my question but a little less presumption would be considered better form in future replys
thanks
Update 3: Goin nuts

go for it matey
Update 4: steeltricia

yes it does mean ballsucker but with the 2000 on the end it makes it more dynamic
i picked the name cos i thought it was funny and my mrs thinks its hilarious
i used to be called ronny rimjob if you prefer that one
and no i'm not gay
but i have been curious