How do I change 'the system' currently?

I know where the 'flaws' are in the Christian religious system. I want to unify the denominations of Christianity in this country (USA) and world wide. Example; the scriptural old testament is the law of Moses; not Genesis-Malachi. How do I get others to see that (the sooner the better in my present opinion)?

• Dave

Start your own church... worked for Martin Luther

• Bill

At one time all Christians were Catholic, then Martin Luther came around and started Protestantism. The biggest change happened when the Pope refused to give Henry the 8th a divorce from his first wife. He made the Church of England. In Judaism there three types of beliefs. In Islam there are at least two. In Christianity there are too many sects to count. Every religion is right for the person who believe in it. Why do you and others think it is your job to convert the world to what you think?

What you see as flaws may be doctrine to another. Yes imperfect man does live by Moses law with divorce etc. I access God through Jesus but disagree with much of the legalism in most religions. I expect to see alot of good God fearing people of many religions and denominations in heaven even if it isn't what the pastor teaches.

You are trying to adopt a

monumental task! Think a

minute. Why do you suppose

there ARE so many denominations???

Because they cannot agree!

I'm about to start my own,

"holier than thou" denomination because that

is the new word I'm hearing

around this town lately.

There is already a Unity Church. Perhaps that is what you are looking for.

Doing research on your own will help you a lot.

I have a Bible Dictionary that helps me.

Start your own Church and that way you can set up the laws as you are in" charge."

If God wanted their to be one system, wouldn't there only be one?

Your first name wouldn't happen to be "Anti" would it?