Why are men obsessed with breasts?

I mean they are just lumpy body parts. Ive been married for 14 years and my husband still looks at mine all the time. You think he would be bored of it by now.

i am not wonderfully attractive or anything. I just feel like it doesnt matter about the way the rest of my body looks at all.

• ?

i'm more a leg and bum man... :D

can't get enough of looking...

be thankful, that after 14 years yours look good enough to attract your husband... he could always ignore yours and look at someone elses... especially younger and perkier... :D

1

Source(s): Natural Breast Enlargement Methods - http://BoostYourBust.siopu.com/?fDbs

As a guy, I can say that the breast is the same as a decent hair style or a great booty. Its also got alot to do with proportion of the female form. U probabably have a very attractive shape that would turn heads. Take this as a compliment and that ur man is proud of u. Think of the other side of the coin-what if he had negative comments about ur looks all the time. Tan lines look OK on some women and it is a sign that the woman gets out of the house and enjoys life occasionally. Guys have a breast thing because breastfeeding is a sign of motherhood and then it just plain looks good on certain females and it really should be taken as maturity thing, Some guys think its just a plain good balance from a physical aspect and this may give some confidence in the guys relationship with u..Keep up the good work!! and watch out for all those stray ultaviolet eyeballs...

I give up.

Why are women obsessed with being incapable of figuring out why men like breasts?

What are you obsessed with? Wallet size? Package size? House size? Address? Kitchen makeovers?

I mean, it's just a wallet - pecker - house - address - kitchen. You'd think you'd get bored with Rachel Ray and Pottery Barn and Viking cooktops by now.

We may be but check out some of these 360 profiles and what do you see? Women tossing out breasts and cleveage everywhere.

You ain't helpin' us any sister.

Why are you complaining?

Last night, my wife and I were discussing what makes her horny. One thing she said is an erect penis. I did not say, "Why? I mean, it's just a tube of flesh, a body part. I would think you would be bored of it by now." Instead, I appreciated what she said and felt a little turned on my it. You would do well to react to your husband's attentions in the same way.

Motherly fixation from infanthood.

They will deny it of course, because that is just "too weird"....

Its the same way women tend to pick husbands that remind them of their fathers.

Breast men tend to have smaller penises also.

Leg and azz men for some reason have bigger penises...weird.

He loves you more than life.

He finds you very attractive, always has, always will.

Perhaps, you don't notice, but he also looks at other parts of you.

When your back is turned he admires your ****.

When your asleep he loves your peaceful face.

the curve of your spine, the shape of your ankles.

The beauty of your eyes, the colour of your cheeks.

In his dreams he sees you, and in lonely times awake thinks of nothing else.

Please enjoy his love, as it isn't ever going to stop.

XXX

Source(s): My brain.

The real answer is instinct and basic desire to procreate with a healthy mate. Women do the same thing but in different ways.

Because men don't have them ourselves. Thus the obsession.

Cause they look wonderful and feel great. They look terrific in and out of clothes. We like play with them in many ways. They are also great pillows.