Living together before marriage? Thoughts?

im undecided on whether or not to move in with my boyfriend after our leases are up. As a background.. weve been together over a year... were 23 and 24 (we will be a year old at this point though).. and we are madly in love and planning to get married in the next few years. I see good and bad points of moving... show more im undecided on whether or not to move in with my boyfriend after our leases are up. As a background.. weve been together over a year... were 23 and 24 (we will be a year old at this point though).. and we are madly in love and planning to get married in the next few years.

I see good and bad points of moving in and not.. and btw.. we cant get engaged now... for financial reasons (im kinda old fashioned and do want a ring and nice wedding)

Pros of moving in:
1. Get to wake up next to him everyday
2. "Trial run" for marriage- see how each other really are (although.. were together all the time now anyways)
3. Financially it just makes sense
4. Me and my current roommate dont get along at all

Cons:
1. Parents are very old fashioned- and im afraid of being judged in general
2. Scared of the whole "why buy the cow when the milks free" concept- afraid we will put off engagedment

Thanks guys! I guess im looking for personal views/experiences on this matter!