Are you tired of the way they try to force people to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas?

As far as I'm concerned that's another way to force people to be politically correct & not have a mind of your own. Since i was a kid it was always Merry Christmas but now all fo a sudden b/c some ppl want to make this a religious fight now they are trying to force the public to say Happy Holidays. I still... show more As far as I'm concerned that's another way to force people to be politically correct & not have a mind of your own. Since i was a kid it was always Merry Christmas but now all fo a sudden b/c some ppl want to make this a religious fight now they are trying to force the public to say Happy Holidays. I still say Merry Christmas regardless. This is in no way trying to bash anyone or any holidays but i don't see anyone trying to make a controversial thing when someone says Happy Hanukkah or Happy Kwanzaa. It's only a problem when someone says Merry Christmas. It's another obvious double standard against christianity. My opinion is if you don't want to say Merry Christmas don't say it. Don't take away other people's right to say it. Same way with me if i don't want to say Happy Holidays. It's my right to say Merry Christmas if that's what i choose. Not a bashing thing against anyone. Just my honest opinion.
Update: If someone wished me Happy Hanukkah i would say it right back anyway. Life is too short to get your blood pressure going over some thing so petty.