Now this politically correct stuff about Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas is out of hand. Read on->

I was hearing the radio & they went to commercials. Already the Christmas commercials have already started. During one of the christmas commercials they had Sant Claus Shout his usual ho ho ho but instead of Merry Christmas it was Happy Holidays. When will the politically correct morons realize that the majority... show more I was hearing the radio & they went to commercials. Already the Christmas commercials have already started. During one of the christmas commercials they had Sant Claus Shout his usual ho ho ho but instead of Merry Christmas it was Happy Holidays. When will the politically correct morons realize that the majority of people don't like trying to be forced to say something different despite the attempts to shove it down our throats. I will continue to say Merry Chrsitmas & i don't care who likes it or don't like it. Where are the complaints when someone says Happy Hanukkah or Happy Kwanzaa? The usual double standard must stop.