Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How do you know if you "care" about someone?

not necessarily love, just care.

When they fall down the stairs and you ask if they're ok before busting out laughing.

Woman

thats a fine line with me. I really only care for people I love. But gosh I love most everybody. How bad do ya get those urges? ya know the urges I'm talkin about.

You feel happier and more excited when they're near or you hear about them, and sad or upset if someone says something bad about them. You always hope good things for them and want to do things to make their day go better, even if it's just small things.

I care a lot for somebody right now and THATS how I know I care for her?

Source(s): am I wrong?

... i'd say, you're heart breaks when there's does, you rejoice when they do, you feel better when they're around; you wish the best for them, your worry about them, you become indignant when they are insulted or spoken negatively of, [you may argue with them, or get mad at them, but in the end you overlook it because of the value they have in your heart] and even if you don't think of them often, when they come to mind, you smile.

I feel this way about my friends and family, so idk, that could be love. LOL but i like them too! ♥

i agree with slowmotion. you just start to care. i can't really tell you when. but, i know that i get butterflies. he makes my days better. i find myself thinking about him throughout the day. i wonder how his day is going. what he's thinking. he puts a smile on my face. you will know. trust me.

Just randomly think about them, maybe even call them out of kindness just to see how they're doing...

• You miss them when they're not around, your day is brighter when they are around, you worry about them when you don't hear from them and you try to brighten their day the way they do yours.

If you're willing to go out of you way for them just to make them happy.