upper right back pain that hurts to breath?

I was wrestling around with me husband last night and right away last night I started to get really bad pains in my upper right back by my shoulder blade, today i can barley move my right arm it hurts to braeth or cough cu it is making my chest hurt. On a scale of 1-10 i say the pain is a 9. I have taken 9 ibprofins over the course of the day theu take the edge off for about half an hour then the bad pain is right back. Does any one know what this might be?

Favorite Answer

Any other health problems? i know you said it hurts to breath, but are you short of breath? You could be having muscle spasms, but you could also have cracked a rib or something along that line. I think definitely an Xray is in order. Are you tender in any particular place in this area? Make sure you take the ibuprofen with food to avoid stomach problems also. I would say get an X-ray as soon as possible, you don't want to take a chance of having a fractured rib moving around in there....Lungs, etc don't like sharp objects poking them...

Source(s): Trauma background

I cured my sciatica with this natural treatment http://cure-sciatica.info

Normally, I would not answer a question like this as my expertise is generally in medication but I had severe sciatica while I was pregnant with my 3rd child (after having had twins) and I had sciatica so bad that I was finding it difficult to walk. I tried massage therapy and physical therapy and could not take medication

I went to the chiropractor and the pain was instantly relieved. My hips and lower back were out of alignment because I had carried twins the year before. On occasion a Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) can also work but they usually only work on one joint at a time - the chiropractor will do your whole back which works faster. Anyone who does not believe in chiropractors will tell you they are quacks - don't listen.

I don't necessarily believe that chiropractors can cure things like diabetes but they can definitely relieve some types of back pain especially if a pinched nerve is involved which is usually the cause of sciatica.

I cured my sciatica with this natural treatment https://tinyurl.im/stop-sciatica-now

Yup...I agree with 'just asking'...you've got something out of

place. Been there, done that...at least 2 dozen times.

Go to a chiropractor, he'll x-ray to make sure there's no

soft tissue damage and verify you are out of place.

Oh..and tell your husband to take it easy next time :-)

• Judith

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDCW3

Where is this gym and what adult is in charge of the equipment? What instructions are you following for this exercising on this machine, etc ? Obviously, you have some sort of injury. It could be minor but painful or it could be serious. Seek medical attention and also look into ( ask and report your issues ) to who is in charge of your workout program and the equipment. Stop attempting to know all of this information by yourself.

You pulled your muscle. Muscle tears can be really painful in your back. My brother did this and he could hardly breath. If the pain is really bothersome I would see a dr. for some muscle relaxers.

1

Source(s): Ultimate Sciatica Guide http://ReliefSciaticaNaturally.enle.info/?zi60

i get the same thing...sounds like you have a rib out of place... make an appointment with a chiropractor to see if that's what it is, if so she'll put it back in place