Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Does it annoy you when someone thumbs down your answer?

I'm very grateful for your answers,

Thank you :)

Nah ... no worries really. Differences of opinion make the world go round. It's even better when you have your own personal "thumbs down troll". It's sad that they have so little to do with their lives that they must try to get back at you ( for something like having your own opinion of all things - lol) so they make it a point to thumbs down every answer you give. It makes me smile that at least I've given them something productive to do with their time ...

I know what comes around ... goes around. Mean spirited people ALWAYS get theirs in the end! =)

Peace and a thumbs up to YOU!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sort of, it doesn't really matter, but when an answer is thumbed down I want to know why. I think some people here like the power to press the td key.

• ?

I would have given Suki Chrissymass Boo 10 thumbs down if I could, but I must admit I like the odd thumbs up every now and again [guess where I like it sticking].

no

but id love 2 no who all the saddos r that sat n thumbed down all these answers!!

lol

x

I couldn't care less. It isn't like their opinion about my answer matters to me anyway. Only the one who asked can decide which is the best answer for them.

No I could care less, there are so many nuts on here, if you let them get to you, then they win,,,,I concentrate on the good people.....and ignore the others

thank you as well, no everyone is entitled to their own oppinion's, I just happen to be an american patriot, for God and country, so to me It dosen't bother me in the least, I actually feel sorry for people who don't have God in their heart's, and can't see the big picture, and what's going on in this country, its very sad, and when it all come's tumbling down, it will be a big shock for alot of people, GOD BLESS YA

I just know this is going to get thumbs-downed... ;_;

love a thumbs down means you looked at my answer

• Depends.