If a girl came selling chocolate bars at ur door and it supported her school ...would you buy one?

i'm selling them and wondering if you would buy one if I came to ur door ;)

you can buy one ya know =]

there world famous and have almonds =]

We always do because when we were kids people bought from us so its only fair we return the favor for their kids.

YEAH! I would for sure (if I had any cash, but I'm sure I could dig some change off the top of the dryer) I think this is the best fund raiser ever. We sold chocolate bars for soccer when I was young. It's cheap and yummy, and instant! NO more wrapping paper and magazines. PS Don't go alone!

• mowry

i think of you could desire to undergo in thoughts the spirit of the transaction. you got a candy bar, overpriced at $2.00. They probable cost the soccer team 20-35 cents each and each. upload delivery rates, and different small costs, and the toddlers probable internet $a million.50 or so. The team is merchandising the candy as a manner to make sufficient funds to purchase uniforms, purchase new kit, rehab a field or pay for a visit to a tournament. thoughts of paying for for the candy to share with my family contributors could have been, besides the reality that honorable and intensely unselfish, a secondary attention. i could have asked to purchase the whole field, and advised the toddlers to convey some extra the next day. you're helping their 'reason'. Ever ask your self why human beings purchase the watery, syrupy, unusual-particle-crammed concoction from the lemonade stand down the line? they are our babies and, in spite of if we parented them or no longer, we help their reasons each time we are able to.

If you had your sales patter down and had candy offered by one of those that folks that partner with schools I would. The problem is catching me at home, you would do better if you have your Mom or Dad bring some to work too

• If they were those Worlds Finest Chocolate ones then yes, I'd by one. I love those goofy things.

Yes, I love chocolate!

Probably not. But nothing against u im just a broke teenager(but arent all teenager broke?)

If she was very young, I would ask her where her guardian was.

But I would buy about 5 bucks worth.

Anything with almonds!

I'd probably buy 2