In your minds eye, how do you visualise other countries, if you have never been there. The UK for example?

Because of my travelling phobia, the furthest I have ever been from from Norfolk UK, is Belgium on a booze trip 3 years ago with my Dad. I always imagine USA to have lots of very large cars and the towns and cities are spread huge distances apart. Africa, I always think have dry landscape and all the people are... show more Because of my travelling phobia, the furthest I have ever been from from Norfolk UK, is Belgium on a booze trip 3 years ago with my Dad. I always imagine USA to have lots of very large cars and the towns and cities are spread huge distances apart. Africa, I always think have dry landscape and all the people are beautiful & tall. Australia, macho men, loads of farms and very expensive cities. China, lots of people, generous with very good manners. Am I anywhere near the truth?