Right my fellow pagan folks a bit of solidarity here.....?

to give you my back story... i am as near as i can guess... a pagan, but just what exactly is a pagan to all ye lot out here in electron ville? myself i have a goddess of sorts (morrigan) who is a figure from celtic mythology strongly associated with germanic polytheism which puts me under the umbrella of... show more to give you my back story...

i am as near as i can guess... a pagan, but just what exactly is a pagan to all ye lot out here in electron ville?

myself i have a goddess of sorts (morrigan) who is a figure from celtic mythology strongly associated with germanic polytheism which puts me under the umbrella of belief systems known as paganism.
i observe the solstices and of course the usual bunch yule, samhain, beltane etc

so to copycat our christian brothers (we love them really) favourite question... "what does christianity mean to you"

im asking this one

what does paganism mean to you?