Ever see the film 'A day without a Mexican'?

Any good screenwriters out there? How about we put together a similar film... "A year without taxpayer Dollars."? Or The Day the Middle Class Stopped Paying For Things They Didn't Want" ala The Day the Earth Stood Still.

*grins
Update: Jessica: people who are unrealistic about the impact are what disgust me.
Update 2: and by the way, more than half of my family has been living in this country for thousands of years.
Update 3: it disgusts me when people talk about robbing land from people who never lived here in the first place. It is complete and utter BS
Update 4: Stats: pls read my profile. I have family on the rolls and DNA proof. It sickens me that liars and thieves are trying to rewrite history, repeat history and steal the land all over again while claiming they owned it in the first place. Worse yet, some are using photos of first americans in their mexican... show more Stats: pls read my profile. I have family on the rolls and DNA proof. It sickens me that liars and thieves are trying to rewrite history, repeat history and steal the land all over again while claiming they owned it in the first place. Worse yet, some are using photos of first americans in their mexican propaganda. Mexicans are NOT US native americans. Nor are guatemalans or any of the other illegal immigrants invading southern borders. They are hispanic (white european) and indigenous south and central americans mixtures.. Mestizos. Different languages, different cultures, entirely.
Update 5: I'm saddened by what happened..for the loss, for the effect it has had on family members, for the history that was either rewritten or entirely wiped out. My maternal grandmother was scandinavian and my grandfather indian (at least that is what we grew up calling first americans) I also have indian on my... show more I'm saddened by what happened..for the loss, for the effect it has had on family members, for the history that was either rewritten or entirely wiped out. My maternal grandmother was scandinavian and my grandfather indian (at least that is what we grew up calling first americans) I also have indian on my father's side. During a period of time when and where (Kentucky) racism was a very serious issue I believe my grandparents were pretty amazing to have looked beyond skin color and raised 8 kids, two of them not even their own. I won't be silent and just allow history to repeat itself.