Embarrassing.. need advise?

2 days ago i was on my tram about to get off when i see some of the guys from my old school, and throughout elementary school i was kinda made fun of by all the guys becuase of my dick and balls, they were always pretty big. and i hadnt seem them in years and ive grown alot and i have uncomfortably large balls now... show more 2 days ago i was on my tram about to get off when i see some of the guys from my old school, and throughout elementary school i was kinda made fun of by all the guys becuase of my dick and balls, they were always pretty big. and i hadnt seem them in years and ive grown alot and i have uncomfortably large balls now and a long dick, and they asked me what i was doing and i said i was about to go for a run, so they asked if they could join me, i said okay, i was wearing really lightweight shorts and you could see a big bulge, as we were running it was flopping up and down and it was really noticable, and they kept looking, and now we have started a running club sort of thing and its really weird. becuase i saw them on the tram today and heard them talking about me and my dick and balls being really noticable. what should i do, i mean i wear boxers and i find any other underwear really uncomfotable, sooner or later they will see my dick and understand, but how do i deal with it till then?
13 answers 13