Why is white pride bad and black/hispanic/etc pride good?

This question has been asked a million times, but I like to hear the current answers.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

The Jewish controlled media that controls every idea planted into "boobas americanus" minds says one is bad and the other is good. Most people buy into this without thinking about the reality of the world. I suggest that everyone turn off their TV's on a Friday or Saturday night and walk through a black or Hispanic neighborhood (alone) and find something positive to say about it if you live long enough to tell about it. There is nothing wrong with being proud of one's racial background unless you happen to be white. White people are trained beginning in grade school to be ashamed of their heritage. This is wrong. White people that are proud of their heritage are branded as racists and marginalized as a rougue group of domestic terrorists. Question authority and seek out the real truth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Swirlie answered your question quite eloquently, but

just in case you still haven't comprehended the politically

incorrect use of that phrase, let me enlighten you a bit

by directing you to the use of that phrase by the white

supremacist dirt, that brought that term as an issue to

rival minorities of America with intimidation. The term

black pride was used as a statement against oppression

exemplified by not only the government but the white citizens

as well. The term Mexican pride and proud to be Native American are all terms used just for that reason. There's nothing to be ashamed of if you are white

but shame is in the use of a phrase used by bigoted

lower class idiots. Would you like to place yourself amongst

such as those?

• honest
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Because historically Whites have always had pride and used it to colonise, oppress and enslave every race of people on planet earth. Resulting in lack of pride for those people. Having Black/Hispanic/Asian pride tries to reverse the negativity that was taught by Whites.

White people in todays world can have pride (nothing wrong with that) but most of the time when Whites talk about pride there are always hints of racist/supremacist beliefs within that.

• 1 decade ago

cuz America is full of diff. races, but the correct dominating race is stereotypically believed to be "white" . But in America's history, white pride meant the ku klux klan and all the white supremacists and Nazi's and bla bla bla. So when other races show their pride it's kinda like "ya, I live in the US but I ain't a cracker"

But if you think about it, there is no Caucasian, look at the stupid-*** definition = "of, pertaining to, or characteristic of one of the traditional racial divisions of humankind, marked by fair to dark skin, straight to tightly curled hair, and light to very dark eyes, and originally inhabiting Europe, parts of North Africa, western Asia, and India"

Like you know that thing lil kids say "girls go to college to get more knowledge, boys go to jupiter to get more stupider". Like every one subconsciously thinks that they are supreme to other races or whatever. Many of those same races never got a chance to show thier pride cuz it was accepted.

Ya, dude I can go on....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because black and hispanic pride is a reaction to years of white domination in America.

• Sands
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I have seen this question about a million times. For real.

• 1 decade ago

F!uck you n i g g e r s i can shout out "white pride" whenever i want but this iS clearly a double standard!!

White pride world wide!!!

NAAWP

14/88

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because many whites take white pride to the extreme. If you notice the racists on here normally shout out "white pride" and in other answer use racist remarks..

• 1 decade ago

stfu

• .*.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

well technically the white pride theme exists among the fools known as kkk, so there's your answer.......what kinda pride is that anyway, @ least in other cultures they celebrate & embrace their roots w/o hurting anyone.......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.