Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

running Vista on new laptop 2gb....used shrink to rip DVD, Nero to burn, then nothin played..help?

Having heaps of trouble with this. Shrink backs up then Nero burned then I put dvd in player...nothing...in laptop....nothing on disc...

they are mpeg files, some bup files etc...

Favorite Answer

You have to convert your ripped file to DVD format (AVI or MPEG) at first, then burn it to DVD, or else your DVD player cannot play it. I always use AVS Video Tools to convert and burn DVD, it works nice for me, here is a guide about how to use it

http://www.youtubetoipod.biz/guide/burn-avi-divx-x...

If you still have problem, feel free to contact me.

Rip video dvd onto laptop and then burn it to a various dvd disc, you in elementary terms choose a splendid application, you may attempt RZ DVD reproduction, it is not loose, yet can loose trial 15days devoid of shrink, it could immediately reproduction video dvd to a various dvd disc, or rip video dvd to laptop complicated force, or rip video dvd to complicated force iso information. etc, you may yahoo or google seek and procure RZ DVD reproduction, undemanding to apply, desire it could help you!