How was life after giving birth and bringing your newborn baby home?

Tell me everything you know. Were you sick? How long did you bleed? Did you sleep alot? Were your breast so sore that you couldnt do anything? How did your stomach fill after the baby came out physically? What about your vaginal area? Did you get stitches if so did they hurt? Epideral or without? Tell me everything... show more Tell me everything you know. Were you sick? How long did you bleed? Did you sleep alot? Were your breast so sore that you couldnt do anything? How did your stomach fill after the baby came out physically? What about your vaginal area? Did you get stitches if so did they hurt? Epideral or without? Tell me everything from the time you were in labor, to giving birth, to being at home with your baby and family? Physically, Emotionally, etc. I need to hear this stuff from women (and or fathers) who have had experienced all of this. I plan to have a baby in the next two years or so. Just need some advice and parenthood stories, about how it is from beginning til bringing the baby home and how things are from then on. Thanx!