Christians, what do YOU mean by the term "gray area"?

When I use that term, I mean the minor doctrinal points about which true Christians can disagree because the Bible does not speak in a clear straight forward manner about it. I never use it to mean that sin is okay, or to talk about something that scripture speaks clearly on. However, I get the impression that... show more When I use that term, I mean the minor doctrinal points about which true Christians can disagree because the Bible does not speak in a clear straight forward manner about it. I never use it to mean that sin is okay, or to talk about something that scripture speaks clearly on.

However, I get the impression that some use it to mean that sin is not always sin, or that the Bible can be manipulated. So please clarify what You mean by it.
Update: hootie, I would not consider purgatory to be a gray (or grey) area (my spell check says "gray" is correct) because Christ clearly paid for all our sins. But the timing of the Rapture, the kind of musical style for worship, whether to use wine or grape juice for communion, etc. Are gray areas.
Update 2: Full Gospel Shirly, so if one person believes that the rapture will happen before the tribulation, and another believes it will happen after, you don't consider them to both be true Christians? I do, as long as they both know Jesus as Lord and Savior. I am aware that nothing is gray to God, but He did choose... show more Full Gospel Shirly, so if one person believes that the rapture will happen before the tribulation, and another believes it will happen after, you don't consider them to both be true Christians? I do, as long as they both know Jesus as Lord and Savior. I am aware that nothing is gray to God, but He did choose to leave some things unrevealed to us, His children. He revealed all we need to be saved, but not every aspect of everything.
Update 3: FYI - The only people I gave thumbs down to were people who came on to criticize Christianity in general. Those who came on to honestly answer the question got thumbs up even if I didn't agree with them.
Update 4: Oh, and Full Gospel Shirly, I also agree that we can not be lukewarm. That doesn't mean we know everything though, does it? God does, of course, but even Jesus said that there were certain things not revealed, such as the exact day and hour of His second coming.