Poll For Everyone!!!! Please Answer... Urgent!!?

♥Going for 200 Answers!!♥?

♥So, I want to try and get like 100+ answers. I know that if I just ask this then Yahoo will delete it, so I will ask a question with it which is... How much is your spending limit on buying a gift for someone? Well please star * so it can get around. If you do not want to answer that question then answer, Where do you live?? If you are wondering why I am doing this, it is because I ♥ opening up my mail and having many e-mails!!! Thank you! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!♥

• josh

My spending limit would depend on how much I like them.If i some what like them,my spending limit is averafe.If I like them a lot,I spend a whole lot :)

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, from Michigan

What I spend on gifts is not relevant, I live in Alabama. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

I live in Florida.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too!

My spending budget was very low because unfortunately i didnt have as much money as i wanted this year. Merry Christmas

• Conor

I spend about 30-40 on people I dont really know and 30-100 on people I know well

I live in Georgia.

Merry Christmas

depends on the person but usually $30 if it's for general friends/relatives. I'll give you a star but do you really like reading all these answers??

I live in Michigan.

Merry Christmas!