My wife fell asleep before sex?

she said she wanted to work on our sex life and then last night fell asleep before sex.. should I be upset or let it go

to clarify, we were in bed and getting comfortable and then she falls asleep

that's right, she was probably tired from watching me, do four loads of laundry, clean the house, give bath to child and cook dinner, or maybe she was tired from reading the newspaper

• ?

Okay.............so when you woke up this morning why didn't you surprise her with breakfast in bed and a nice memosa (orange juice & champagne) and earning yourself some morning sex instead of getting online to complain about last night? You had the chance to do something different for a change (something she probably yearns for) but you blew it dude!

FYI: When your wife tells you that she wants to the two of you to work on your sex life, what that really means is that she wants YOU to work on your sex life!

I answered this very question not long ago...but it was the man that fell asleep...and I got clobbered because I said that if it wasn't something that he made a habit of doing...to let it go...it happens sometimes...

I find it rather amusing that when the situation is reversed and it is the man that falls asleep....women will beat him down on answers.....but when the woman falls asleep..it is because she is tired....

Maybe you should try having sex in the early mornings and at that you shouldn't be mad ecause as women we go through a lot of changes and we may have been in the mood but you hormonally it goes away very quickly and it could cause problems but we don't mean to be that way.

My husband does that all the time. I just catch up with him in the morning. It sounds to me like fatigue, so maybe get her to come to bed around 7:00 pm tonight. That way, you'll have PLENTY of time before she falls asleep.

• Joyce

I like it when she does that...then she's quiet for a change...all that talking during sex....and not sexy talk....I tell her to shut up but she just rambles on. The only time I can really enjoy it is when she falls asleep or passes out.

jeez, man, your wife is exhausted, let her rest up, the sex life will improve on its own when shes not so tired all the time. Try helping her out , do the laundry, the dishes and clean the house for her , she will reward you in no time!!!

Bring it up to her and tell her about how she fell asleep.

She was probably worn out and tired. Just think, the holidays are here and there should be plenty of time for passionate love making.

Maybe you should talk to her maybe it was a long day for her. Maybe you should wait till you both have the energy maybe in the morning or try to agree on a time when you can set aside time for it!

Yeah so she fell asleep....at least she is willing to work on your sex life...take her to her favorite resturant get her a dozen flowers and maybe buy her a new cocktail dress or something.....ROMANCE HER.....I am in the same boat and at least your wife is willing to work it out your one step ahead of me!!!

• beamer

Doesn't mean anything (shes in her comfort zone w/you) other than she is tired. I would have sex in the day if that were the case. Try it!