Ladies valentines day question?

Ladies what would you or what are you going to wear for your significant other on valentines day i'm buying my lady a red bra red panties and red stockings, want to know what other ideas are out their.

im getting her shoes too but if you have any suggestions to spice up the outfit im buying her let me know

Favorite Answer

You would end up wearing them before I would, your not giving her a gift, your giving "you" a gift. Why is it guys can't see past the bedroom or kitchen when it comes to gifts. They are always giving sexy stuff or things for you to take care of them with, like small appliances so she can fix you food. Just once I would love to hear someone say my gf works so hard and is always there for me I'm going to send her to a spa so she can pamper herself a little. Or I know she really is tired when she gets home and Thursday is her hardest day of the week so from now on I'm going to take her out to eat on Thursday's so she don't have to cook and I'm not taking her to Mc Donalds. (hey guy it don't have to be the latest french place, just a nice little place to get a decent meal). How about my gf works so hard and then spends her days off doing laundry, grocery shopping and cleaning. I'm going to get her a maid for a half day every week to do the heavy cleaning for her or get off your duff and do it for her.

ARE YOU LISTENING GUYS?????

Get her a sexy pair of shoes to go with that outfit u bought her. Not just any old shoes, but a pair that she can wear with other outfits. Boots are always nice. Knee high or thigh high. Jewelry of course, something engraved would be better.

is this outfit for her, or for you?

personally a nice meal / day out / chocolates and champaign would proberly go down alot better

im wearing somthing APROPREATE. ya and if ur a guy buying ur gf somthing...go for jewlry. not clothes. if you buy them clothes they'll wear it just so they dont offend you where as, jewlry they'll be more apt to like.

we got 1 month and 15 days for it!

gosh!!

hah

• roses, candy, a poem ,dining out , outfit

i have seen like 6 of these creepy questions

Its what you want to buy for your bunny, be creative .

it depends on what she wants to wear.........