Why do I feel like my stomach is being twisted, when it is empty?

Whenever my stomach is empty I feel like my stomach is being twisted. Like when people wash clothes and want to dry them out they twist it to get the water out of the cloth. I feel a weird chest compression too. Also I have noticed after I eat for example after I eat breakfast I burp a lot and a few times I also... show more Whenever my stomach is empty I feel like my stomach is being twisted. Like when people wash clothes and want to dry them out they twist it to get the water out of the cloth. I feel a weird chest compression too. Also I have noticed after I eat for example after I eat breakfast I burp a lot and a few times I also felt like the food came back to my mouth and I would almost throw up.
Update: Usually when I bend down say for example doing a sit up I feel a pressure kind of feeling in my esophagus area.