Ladies if society asked you to vote for wether women should just be practical & wear pants all the time or be?

very gender specific and have them wear skirts or dresses all the time which would you vote for? And voting for pants would mean from crib to the grave and no wedding dresses. In other words you would have the same limited choices as men! I know this seems like a dumb question but I am trying to understand if... show more very gender specific and have them wear skirts or dresses all the time which would you vote for? And voting for pants would mean from crib to the grave and no wedding dresses. In other words you would have the same limited choices as men!
I know this seems like a dumb question but I am trying to understand if feminine things like dresses are really very important to women anymore.
Update: Thanks - so far you have helped me in my argument about paying for a wedding dress. My girlfriend always wears pants so it just makes no sense.
Update 2: Just kidding about the wedding dress. I am already happily married. I just wanted to make sure people understood all of the ramifications.