BMW 325i Hazard Lights & Door Lock Switches stopped working?

On my BMW 325i the Hazard Lights & Door Lock Switches stopped working. The switches are located in the center by my emergency brake right next to one another below the arm rest. I thought it might be a fuse so I bought a fuse tester and I still cannot find the fuse. Since both switches are next to eachother I... show more On my BMW 325i the Hazard Lights & Door Lock Switches stopped working. The switches are located in the center by my emergency brake right next to one another below the arm rest. I thought it might be a fuse so I bought a fuse tester and I still cannot find the fuse. Since both switches are next to eachother I thought they would be related. I can only lock or unlock my car from the door or key remote. The Hazards do not work at all. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.